- Delivers a powerful cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients
- Powerfully cuts through grease and grime
- Kills 99 percent of bacteria
- Ideal for hard, washable surfaces
- Leaves your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh
Easy to use: Spray on surface. To disinfect, leave to work its magic for 5 minutes. Wipe with a damp cloth. Counter tops, high chairs, bins, door knobs. Test in an inconspicuous place first. Surfaces vary. Not suitable for use on natural stones or porous surfaces, such as marble or limestone.twitter for wordpress plugin for Bloggers - it's free of charge.